I tried playing "The Archers" omnibus this morning, and it was giving me
real problems using the previous version of BBCiPlayer running on 7.3.2
(to SB3's) . It initially played for a few minutes before stopping, but
then failed to play at all, with what appeared to be license related
errors in the log:

Code:
--------------------
    [09-05-10 12:10:59.2054] Slim::Formats::RemoteStream::open (46) Error:
Couldn't find server or port in url:
[/iplayer/licence/error.shtml?statuscode=404]
  [09-05-10 12:10:59.2060] Slim::Player::Song::open (374) Warning: stream
failed to open
[iplayer://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/3/auth/iplayer_streaming_http_mp4/b00k7pyh].

--------------------

Anyway, I've upgraded to the most recent 7.4 beta (Windows), and
installed the BBCiPlayer .5 Beta as described.

I'm happy to report it has given me a massive improvement. I've just
finished playing The Archers omnibus. It played almost to the end
without problems, but did stop unexpectedly at around one hour & five
minutes in (can't find a log error for that). I restarted and fast
forwarded to that point and it played the last bit (programme is 75
minutes long) without issue.

So, definitely a big improvement!

One little thing, I thought (though I may be wrong) that my
MusicInfoSCR screen used to show the total time of such listen again
programmes. I noticed that for the show I've just listened to, it was
always just showing "0:00"...

Thanks for your hard work with this!

--
SadGamerGeek