Some suggestions:

Is there a way to submit Wake On LAN thru internet (when not connected
via wifi?).  I have a server and a dyndns redirecting url that goes to
my server setup in ipeng 1.1.  it would be great if I could designate
the port that the magic packet is sent to and have that go to the url of
the server to wake it up remotely.

Also, I have been running into some issues with using Favorites:
- Heading bar up top has Pandora://5.............. and stays on that
- Can't add new favorites.  There is a name button but that just gives
back a "cannot request non-HTTP URL  URL" message
- When playing a favorite, ipeng does not go to Now Playing
automatically.  This is also true when playing Pandora.

Thanks for the consideration

--
rme