rme;425437 Wrote:

> So in settings, it would be great to be able to specify the following:
> MAC Address:   xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
> WOL Port: _____(up to 5 digits or if left blank use default)
>
> if I filled in 00:11:22:33:44:55:66 and port 9 (or whatever the WAN
> firewall has setup to port forward to), then when you send a wol packet,
> send it to the server address (either internal ip or external ip/url)
> with the mac address above and port 9.  The WAN modem/router would then
> need to setup port forwarding for anything external to port 9 and
> forward to the internal broadcast ip address (192.168.1.255 or 254, etc)
> which then would send that packet to all pc's in the LAN.  This prior
> sentence is a WAN/LAN router requirement as far as I can tell.

I see where you are coming from. When it's shut off you need to address
the server with a broadcast so you need a different port.
Will add that in 1.2

> Regarding Pandora, the problem is happening when using SC.  Not sure if
> it is a problem in SN.

Now this is a weird one and you will have to help me since I can't try
Pandora over here.

So it's Pandora only? You are trying to play and not add, right?
How does the screen look? Like an album or playlist or like a higher
level menu? Could you send me a screen shot?

Also, could you probably provide me with a server log?
You'd need to do the following:
1. Start iPeng and go to Pandora, one level ABOVE where you are usually
trying to play from.
2. Open SqueezeCenter Settings: Settings->Advanced->Logging
3. Set network.cometd to "debug" and press "apply"
4. in iPeng, open the screen you want to play from.
5. Set network.cometd back to "error" and press apply
6. open the server.log and change the "lines=" figure in the URL from
1000 (or whatever you've opened) to "10000" and open these 10000 rows
7. Send me this log file

--
pippin

---