mavit;425705 Wrote:
> LazySearch blocks SrvrPowerCtrl from hibernating while it is performing
> lazyfication.  I've run into a few bugs with the implementation of this,
> but the question that springs to mind is this: why is this desirable in
> the first place?  Surely if hibernation is allowed to go ahead, the
> lazyfication will complete without issue once the system awakes?

I requested this behaviour as the Lazyfication is (in my opinion) part
of the scan process. I occasionally start a scan last thing at night
knowing that the Server Power Control will close the server down after
the scan and lazyfication process are complete and on restart in the
morning lazy search will work.
You could start a scan and then put the server into hibernation. Then
the whole scan and lazyfication will complete once the system awakes.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.