results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64055
Question: What functionality in TrackStat do you need most ?

- The ability to set track ratings on currently playing track
- The ability to set track ratings when browsing music library
- The ability to set track ratings from third party clients like
  iPeng and Moose
- Dynamic playlists offered through Dynamic Playlist plugin
- Browsing top rated statistics
- Browsing most played statistics
- Browsing last added statistics
- iTunes statistics import/export modules offered through Custom Scan
- MusicIP statistics import/export modules offered through Custom
  Scan
- Amarok statistics import/export modules offered through Custom Scan

Hi Erland,

Firstly, I'd like to say a very big thank you for writing your various
plug-ins in the first place: like many others, my experience of
SqueezeCenter has been vastly enhanced by your plug-ins, and by the time
and effort you have clearly spent on providing these to the wider
community. I have certainly benefited from your work. Thank you!

With regards to functionality that I would miss, I'm not quite clear in
my mind if this is a CustomScan, CustomBrowse or TrackStat feature, but
I have embedded additional genre and mood type info in the ID3/Vorbis
tags of my music. Being able to parse out these data and use them for
providing an additional "view" of my music has been very rewarding for
me. If this capability were to be lost in SC8, then that would be a
great shame.

Kia kaha,

Jon

--