results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64055
Question: What functionality in TrackStat do you need most ?

- The ability to set track ratings on currently playing track
- The ability to set track ratings when browsing music library
- The ability to set track ratings from third party clients like
  iPeng and Moose
- Dynamic playlists offered through Dynamic Playlist plugin
- Browsing top rated statistics
- Browsing most played statistics
- Browsing last added statistics
- iTunes statistics import/export modules offered through Custom Scan
- MusicIP statistics import/export modules offered through Custom
  Scan
- Amarok statistics import/export modules offered through Custom Scan

Logitech is making a huge mistake if they don't find a way to support
your plugins.  I can not overstate the importance of Trackstat and
Dynamic Playlists to me.  I primarily listen to random playlists that
filter out lower rated tracks.  Not being able to do so would keep me
from upgrading SC, and I wouldn't buy any product that doesn't allow me
to continue enjoying these amazing plugins.

Was that an emphatic enough endorsement?

--
GeeJay