gharris999;430464 Wrote:
> But, again, at this point, I'd rather support this via calling a user
> configurable external command, as opposed to hard coding this stuff into
> the perl code.Yes, of course. (The current path will only work on German
> Windows
systems, anyway. Maybe there is a way to use relative paths.) I only did
not have the time to figure out how this is done, and because you said
you wanted to do the programming yourself, I thought it would be okay to
supply a solution that works and has the registry stuff externalized,
and let you do the fine tuning. When it comes to user interfaces, I
believe they are better built by one person alone, because they tend to
get confusing, otherwise.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.2 | server power control 7.3 |
squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel rmb-100 | phonar p-5