mvordeme;429982 Wrote:
> I need to run a few tests tomorrow with my notebook powered down (so the
> server actually hibernates)Everything is working fine. I tried both waiting
> for SPC to request
hibernation before shutting down the Windows client and vice versa.

mvordeme;429778 Wrote:
> I suspect that when no other client is active, changing the action
> setting will hibernate the server immediately.This is actually the case. When
> I waited for LightsOut to timeout before
stopping the playback, the server hibernated only two minutes after SPC
switched the players over to SN.

Another thought: Just like the initial settings of SPC are dependent on
the OS of the server, you could also make them dependent on the presence
of the LightsOut registry key. That would make LightsOut integration
really simple. I am just not sure how this can be achieved without
making the Perl code system dependent.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.2 | server power control 7.3 |
squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel rmb-100 | phonar p-5