hi,

I posted that in the beginner's forum maybe I'll have more luck here
:P

I can use last.fm and it works great however I have a couple of
question, If I play a track from my own library I can see an option
called *on last.fm* from there I can navigate to an option called play
similar artist radio however when I click this button nothing happens,
is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I was under the impression
it would send the artist name and last.fm would create a stream with
similar artist, this works if I go into last.fm and input the artist
name with the wheel but would be much easier to just browse my library
and then use this option, any ideas?

Also when being in last.fm i can select my radio stations, is this
suppose to be radio station i had and if so where, I thought it would be
linked to my profile in last.fm and reflects artist i have added as
artist i like and then create radio station for each of them playing
similar songs... this is however far less important, I would really like
to figure out the first point as it would be really helpful.

--
m0gwai