Maybe I didn't gave enough details, so here's my question point by
point.

1) I go to Music Library, then I select artists, from there I browse
and select an artist I want to listen to, I select the album and the
title and start playing, those tracks are my own and are on my PC in mp3
format

2) from there I go back to the now playing screen and see album cover
and the now playing information

3) I click the center button on duet remote which brings a menu with
option like last.fom:love this track, also artist name, genre, year,
rating and near the bottom an option called On last.fm Radio

4)When I click on last.fm radio it brings me to a list of artists and
CD for the artist i selected

5)I click on the artist and it opens a page with options, first option
is called Play similar Artists radio.

6) I click on play similar artist radio and it opens a menu with option
and first option is called play, however when I press play nothing
happens and it just stays there doing nothing

I was under the impression this would open last.fm radio and start a
stream with similar artist to the one I selected.

Can anyone confirm if this is working at all and if so how to fix it,
thx a lot.

--
m0gwai