trouty00;435857 Wrote:
> Hi pippin, I know some people have already talked about the way the now
> playing source selection /zone control doesn't work as well as it maybe
> could, I don't know what your planning to do with this screen but
> personally I notice that there is no icon at the top right (where the
> button usually is to take you to now playing) but it is used on the
> playlist control.
>
> How about having  button there that cycles the sources? I.E between
> squeezecenter and squeezenetwork, I guess if people have two servers it
> would cycle between all of the sources available or it could just bring
> up a page of sources to choose from?
>
> I am thinking it would be maybe more useful to people with many
> zones/receivers that have to scroll down the list of zones/recievers
> which in itself is a bit tricky.
>
> or maybe just have another page to the left of the zone control.
>
> what do you think? could this work?

This is how it's supposed to work in the next release:
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/wiki/NowPlaying

This is currently a work in progress so any feedback is welcome.
Also, it will not look like in the artwork there but more like the
attached image.
The scrolling will be fixed and the "missing" button in the top bar
will be used to enter edit mode like in the Playlist screen.

woo;435863 Wrote:
> i just get a blank screen now when i run ipeng on my ipod touch. any
> help with troubleshooting?  thanks

Completely blank? Try uninstalling and re-installing iPeng.

|Filename: 090627 MultiPlayer beta.jpg                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7682|

pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com