fcm4711;436484 Wrote:
> Hi Howard
>
> Did you also try the corresponding entry in the player drop-down box?
>
> Maybe only the link in the IR Blaster page is broken.
>
> Felix

Eventually, like a dummy.  Took me a few minutes to get work out of my
head and figure out what I was doing.  Maybe you can offer some help
here though.

I have a Classe preamp, model 5.  When I bought my Harmony 880 remote
we couldn't get it to learn the commands from the Classe remote.
Eventually one really smart guy at Logitech built a command that worked.
He said if I ever lose it... well.  Anyway, I tried "learning" the vol
up and down command from the 880 and although it shows that it learned
something, it won't operate the preamp.  I then tried it using the
original remote and the same thing.

I have a infrared dectector probe and when I try to detect infrared
from the Classe command either from the Logitech or from the Classe
remote, it doesn't show anything.  They both operate the Classe, but as
I said they don't show on the detector.  All other commands do.  Any
idea what I'm up against here?

Howard

--
Howard Passman