Chunkywizard;443234 Wrote:
> Great, thanks. Would this fix the native playlists as well as user
> defined ones or do I need to run debug on the native ones (as they fail
> in a different way)?

The problem in the log looked like this:

Code:
--------------------

  [09-07-24 17:30:28.8051] Plugins::SQLPlayList::Plugin::executeSQLForPlaylist
(1026) Database error: no such function: unix_timestamp

--------------------

This means that the unix_timestamp function doesn't exist in SQLite
while it exists in MySQL. I did a quick look through the playlist
templates and it seems to be used in some of the TrackStat and
SQLPlaylist based templates. If you have problems with standard saved
playlists that's probably something different, so in that case I'd
prefer if you post a log.

You can look in the log and see if you only see the unix_timestamp
error, if you do it's probably related. If I remember correctly, you
will see these errors in the log even if you don't have debug logging
enabled.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))