New beta versions are now available for all my plugins for latest 7.4
beta version. See description in Plugins tab for more information.

They are only available in the beta repository yet, so you will need to
setup that according to the initial post in this thread.

Several of the plugins had a bug that caused problem when non ascii
characters were used in tags. I would appreciate help testing this on
different platforms since I only run Linux myself.

If you like to use the latest 7.4 version of Squeezebox Server you will
need to use this version of the plugins. The versions available in the
official non testing repository has been marked with maxVersion 7.3.*
since they no longer work with the latest version of 7.4.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))