I am a brand-new iPeng user.  Very nice app -- much easier to use than
the controller than came with my duet.

It seems to be missing one critical feature, though.  How do you bring
up "track info" from the PlayList (under NowPlaying)?  Since a tap
causes the indicated track to start playing, I tried to press-and-hold,
but that does not work either.

I actually bring up the "track info" on my duet controller from the
playlist all the time.  I often use it when I decide to play the rest of
the tracks by an artist or album (when the current playlist is just
random songs from a genre, for example).

Thanks,

John

--
jpoet