pippin;448692 Wrote:
> Well, there is indeed a limit, I believe it's 50 Track, 50 Albums,...
> There is an option in SqueezeCenter where you can define whether SC
> searches only from the start of a phrase or also within the phrase.
> Could it be that?
> Also, there's an issue in iPeng that it may drop the latest server
> feedback in favor of earlier ones, but this should give you MORE
> results, not LESS. An example would be that "Rol" would include "Rolf"
> and "Rolling Stones" whereas "Roll" would only include "Rolling Stones".

So if there are more than 50 tracks containing the same word(s) then it
will only display a maximum of 50 tracks?

I have built up a collection of top 40 chart hits from the 50s, 60s,
70s and 80s. In order to identify the year when each track was in the
Top 40 I have included in the song title the year when that song was in
the charts.

For example Not Fade Away by The Rolling Stones is taged in my database
as Not Fade Away  (1964).  If I want to list all tracks that were in the
Top 40 in 1964 all I have to do is search on 1964 in the song title
field.
Obviously if there is a 50 track limit this makes using iPeng difficult
in this example.  This does work for me in SC Handheld skin, its just
that I prefer using iPeng.

Is there any chance of removing the 50 track limit or is this not
possible?

--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder