I have installed XM Radio Online Plugin 3.2 on SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, and
it "Sort Of" works. I have the XM Radio Online menu item under Internet
Radio,
and I can enter a channel number, like 70 for Real Jazz and 78 for
Symphony Hall. Hallelujah!

I can also enter the URL like xmradio://70 and add it to my Favorites.

What I cannot get working  are the Browse Presets/Browse Genres/Browse
Stations buttons. When I press those, a useless page opens with
Home / XM Radio Online / Browse Presets
at the top.

I must add that I am using the Light interface so I can control my
SqueezeBox Classic from my HP iPAQ and Opera Mobile browser.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

- Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint-Hilaire, Québec

--