jtpowell;448939 Wrote:
> If the player says Connected: 0 it's not connected.  When a player is
> Connected even with nothing in the playlist it will show 1.  I've
> submitted a new version with a buffering indicator that will help clue
> users into that.  Push Squeeze on the player, then add some items to its
> list. When it's first registered it will be empty.  Let me know if that
> doesn't do it for you.

Unfortunately it never goes to Connected = 1. I've "squeezed" the
player I don't know how many times, added items to the playlist, and it
either doesn't do anything (ie, stays at Connected = 0), or crashes back
to the home screen.

SqueezeCenter can see it, ie, it shows up in the web interface as a
player.

SqueezeCenter on the ReadyNAS Duo is not lighning fast -- could it have
something to do with that?

--
AlchemyToo