Do you want errors here or as a bug report? I post it here now, please
let me know if I should file a bug instead.

I have some playlists created with SQL Playlists that does not work:

Error: FUNCTION slimserver.random does not exist
Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
FUNCTION slimserver.random does not exist [for Statement "select
tracks.url from tracks join track_statistics on
tracks.url=track_statistics.url join genre_track on
tracks.id=genre_track.track join genres on genre_track.genre=genres.id
and genre_track.genre=16 left join dynamicplaylist_history on
tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='80:00:60:0f:e8:00' where audio=1 and
dynamicplaylist_history.id is null and (track_statistics.rating>=60)
group by tracks.id order by random() limit 10;"] at
/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 86

The playlist should play unrated tracks from a specific genre not
played last week.

--
mariowing

SqueezeCenter on Windows Home Server. Duet in living rom, Boom in
bathroom and home office, Classic v3 in hometheater. SqueezePlay at
work, connected through Hamachi VPN. iTunes integration through Erlands
Custom Scan.