MeSue;447277 Wrote:
> I tend to think it is something in the recently nightlies, because it
> was running fine before I updated SC from 26558 to 28091 and I've had a
> lot of performance issues in general with the builds since they switched
> back to mySQL. I'm real close to reverting again.
>
> Custom Rating Scan did finally finish at around 1 PM this afternoon,
> but MusicIP Statistics Export has been running all day. It still shows
> running at almost 10 PM now, and it has been like that all day. I have
> it set to dynamically update, but I don't think it used to show as
> "running" all the time in the manage scanning screen of custom scan.

Did you play music during the scanning ? If you did, has that also been
the case before ?

I'm asking since I know the Custom Scan scanning can get a lot slower
if the server is doing something else during the time. Custom Scan tries
to hand over the control to the server to let it stream music between
each scanned track to avoid interrupting the playback during the
scanning.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))