shake-the-disease;449369 Wrote:
> Great news! Will that version be a free upgrade for existing iPeng
> users?

Yes.
Hokie02;449458 Wrote:
> I have read through a bunch of the thread but I may have still missed
> the answer to this.  When I add songs directly from my library (either
> by search or by going to the artist/album) they add to the playlist how
> I would expect (either clear and play, add next, or add end).  My
> question is why I can't do the same thing from one of my playlists.  If
> I want to add a song to the current playlist from one of my set
> playlists if I click on the song it takes me to another deeper menu.  I
> then have to either hit play (clear playlist and play) or add in which
> it adds the song to the end of the current playlist no matter what icon
> i have chosen in that sub menu.  Is there any way to make it work
> without that extra menu and why do the different icons not seem to do
> anything in that menu?

Umph.
Because that's a bug nobody else discovered so far :-)
You always get to the "TrackInfo" menu (this is why that icon is being
reset, this is a "SqueezePlay" menu.
You can switch to the "++" icon and then "hold" the "Add at end" item.
Yes, you have to know this (I tried it on the Controller to find out).
Could you file a ticket for this, needs fixing:
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/wiki

--
pippin

---