Is there any chance you will be able to sort out my problem? Have you
been able to reproduce the behaviour? Currently, SPC works very
unreliably for me.

When SqueezeCenter is started, it will always schedule an alarm for one
minute after it times out. Then I have to switch off the end of day
action or alarm interaction (or both?) to stop that, but then it will
not wake up again when I resume playing music. When I am lucky, I then
manage to get it into a state where it repeats the idle timeout period
and an idle command forever without scheduling a wake-up call by
enabling those options once more, so it will actually work, but only
until the server needs to be booted.

Let me know if you need help with this.

Thanks and regards,
-- mvordeme

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.3 | server power control
20090701.14 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5