Thanks Triode. The iplayer plugin Ver 0.9 installed and runs without a
problem on Squeezecenter 7.3.4 - 28319 Vista 32 bit SP1. Loading of e.g.
Live Radio 3 is very fast, and it is nice to see the pretty icons on
Squeezeplay.

Listening to Saturday evening playback (Radio 3 1600: Jazz Library -
Billy Taylor and 1700 Jazz Record Requests) was a great pleasure. I'd
very much recommend people to listen to the Billy Taylor programme while
it is still on the system.

I'm in Ireland and do not see the quality of stream listed, so I assume
it is 48k as you mentioned. Still very pleasant to listen to.

Slainte,

kesey

--
kesey