Ha..that worked although with some issues.
I don't seem to be able to get 'My Apps' to show up on the web
interface and so can not control the feed from the Web.

Also there seems to be many options to get past before getting the
option for the stream, way more than with iPlayer.

However I've got Radio back on my SliMP3 thanks.

What is Faad? And how do I get it onto windows? Do I even need it?

--
BodgeIT

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, either way you are
right!
*SS*(7.4 - r28304) on *WHS SP2*(VMWare 1.8 Device(No Sound Card))
*Slimp3*(FW 2.3), *Receiver*(FW 65) & *Controller*(7.4.0 r7307).