Great, thanks.
I will definately install this when I find the time for it. I already
voted for the bug. Actually this was the bug that made me create a
bugzilla-account.

I made change to the controller described elsewhere in the forums, but
to be able to switch back to the speaker for the system-sounds is
great.
Is there a way for you to monitor how many times the applet is
installed? Just to get some indication how many suffers enough from this
problem to do the effort og installing you applet.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Running off old 800 mhz IBM
T21 Thinkpad.