Philip Meyer;459867 Wrote:

> I don't see the Daylight Clock applet in Applet Installer.  Do I need
> to install a plugin in Squeezebox Server first?

No nothing have to be installed in Squeezebox Server.

I'm not sure how often the third party repository behind the "Show all
3rd party plugins" is updated, maybe it's just updated once a day or
something similar.

Try to wait a day or setup my repository manually if you want to try it
out immediately.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))