Hi,
I have SC 7.3.3 and SugarCube 1.9 gamma but I'm still facing standard
shuffle problems.
The SugarCube Plugin is active (ticked in plugin preferences) but
disabled via Extra menu. But I still can't enable the normal shuffle
mode. If I disable the plugin (and restart the server) the shuffle mode
is possible again. So I'm pretty sure that SugarCube is the only reason
why shuffle is blocked otherwise.

But I want to use both features without disabling SugarCube by
un-ticking the plugin and restarting the server.

Several times I read in the forum that shuffle mode should work after
diasbling SugarCube in Extra-Menu. What can I do to make it work too?

--
th80