Philip Meyer;461851 Wrote:
> What order do the albums rotate in - album sort name order?  Can it be
> configured?  I'd like random, I think, otherwise I'm never likely to see
> albums past albums beginning with A.

Yes, it's alphabetical by album name. I haven't seen any albums past A
because that's where it keeps crashing on me.

It's a great start, though. It will definitely become my off
screensaver on the Touch if the crashing gets sorted out.

An option to disable certain genres would be nice, so I don't have to
see all hubby's country crooners in the rotation.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio (beta)  | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.4
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)