kdf;467213 Wrote:
> Unfortunately, I no longer make use of any of my plugins.  I have no
> interest in porting them to fit the newer Squeeplay UI, so eventually
> they will likely fall into unusable states.

Understood. If you have better things to do, that's fair enough. Maybe
someone else can port them (though there is the suggestion that
svrPowerControl may do what I need) as it can be useful in many
situations to be able to trigger a script.

> However, Execute Script plugin should mostly still work with 7.4.

Yes, all the scripts except Execute on Demand work.

>   I'm certainly seeing logging with plugin.executescript set to DEBUG.
> As for executing the play script when on_demand is triggered, that may
> be due to the more recent IR changes that follow the heirarchy back to
> the common mode.

There seem to be two issues. One is that when I go into the Execute on
Demand item and press the Play button it does not execute the script,
which it used to, unless I am misremembering.

The other is the issue with the script not activating when the button
set in custom.map is pressed. This probably does relate to the IR
changes. Can you explain this further, so that I can fiddle around with
things.

> If you add the debug option to your startup, you should at least see
> info

And this info should appear in server.log? Or somewhere else?

--
danco