Hello everyone!

After a year or two of putting my Squeezebox aside I decided
to hook it up again with the new software.

I am an XM radio subscriber paying for additional online streaming.

Was a bit disturbed to find the SIRIUS plug-in does not work if you
have an XM account.  Thought they were SIRIUS/XM now.

Anyhow, thanks to a search, I found this thread.  I look forward to
an XM plug-in being made available.

Question while I am here....

Will Squeezebox work on its own to stream online content without
a computer?

For example, if I take my squeezebox to work and connect it to their
WiFi, can I still get XM RADIO (when available) without the need of a
computer to stream it?

Thanks in advance and I am subscribing to this thread in hopes of
a plug-in announcement.

--
NJRonbo