Until the XM plugin is updated I figured some others here might be able
to get their XM fix this way also...

- Download and install uXM plugin (unofficial and discontinued but
still around if you search)..if you cannot find it, PM me and I can
email it to you.

- uXM will login to your account and then you can add your channels
into your SC favorites manually by going into uXM, selecting the URLs
button, the Channel you want to tune, choose MMS stream, then click
CLIPBOARD to copy the URL. Now, copy this URL into a SC favorite and you
are good to go.

Certainly not as nice or functional as the XM plugin, but it does work
for now..

--
cff