aeo12;470115 Wrote:
> Erland-- I'm having a problem with Custom Scan and Squeezebox Server
> 7.4.  When I scan for new items only, the automatic Custom Scan hangs up
> and doesn't pick up the required information on the new songs.  The
> regular scan itself picks up the new songs, but I don't get the
> additional Custom Scan tags and Custom Scan continues to indicate that
> it is running until I abort it.  Custom Scan runs fine when I do a full
> rescan.  My library has over 97000 songs and I'm running Mac OS 10.6.1.
> Here's an excerpt from the server log.
>
> [09-10-08 09:11:29.9488] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::refreshData
> (1821) CustomScan: Synchronizing Custom Scan data, please wait...
> [09-10-08 09:12:19.3451] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::refreshData
> (2129) CustomScan: Synchronization finished
> [09-10-08 09:12:25.8805] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (82)
> Error: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Can't execute the
> given command because you have active locked tables or an active
> transaction [for Statement "RENAME TABLE customscan_track_attributes to
> customscan_track_attributes_old"]

Is it reproducible ?
Does it happen every time or just sometimes ?

Could you try to goto the Custom Scan page after scanning has finished
and try to start the scanning manually ? Do you get the same problem ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))