erland;472217 Wrote:
> Is it reproducible ?
> Does it happen every time or just sometimes ?
>
> Could you try to goto the Custom Scan page after scanning has finished
> and try to start the scanning manually ? Do you get the same problem ?

I had one new album to add to my library so did a scan for new items
only.  Again custom scan kept running and again added the extra tags for
everything except the new songs added.  The log showed the same message
as before about being unable to access a table because it was locked or
in use.  I aborted the scan and started a manual scan.  The manual scan
also kept running, after picking up the extra tags from everything
except the newly added songs.

I then did a complete rescan followed by an automatic custom scan, and
it successfully completed, picking up the extra tags for everything.

--
aeo12