pippin;472719 Wrote:

> I see that for some menus the "touch and hold" menu doesn't contain the
> playback commands, but that's pre-7.4 and the normal execution on a
> track or album still works.
> Could you describe exactly what you see what does not work?

Ok, I played around for a while and this is what I've found.  (Using
Squeezebox server 7.4 and Ipeng 1.2 with Rhapsody).
I select
My Apps->Rhapsody->Search->Search for Artists
This all works fine, then I
*Selected Artist*->Top Tracks
This seems to work fine, except one observation.  The count in () after
all songs (248 in attached pic) keeps going up beyond the number of
songs listed.  At this point the program gets a little bit shaky, not
responding quickly to commands.

When I select a song it either descends (next pic) and I hit add to
end, or I click and hold the song to add to end (assuming I'm in the +
mode).  In both cases, it adds all of the songs to the end of the
playlist.  (By the way, as a general rule you should be allowed to add
hundreds of songs to a playlist without at least a warning).  Same
problem happens intermittently to play next and play.

Strange this is that when I search for tracks:
My Apps->Rhapsody->Search->Search For Tracks
The results come up, but it is a different type of playlist, without
the '+,> or >|' options up top (see pic).  From this playlist, the only
choice is to descend to the lower menu.  Choosing Add to end, Play and
Play Next all seem to work when you get there this way.

Hope this long-winded response helps you troubleshoot.

|Filename: IMG_0020.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8449|

bordo