Feat.Request:

- Shuffle and Repeat buttons below the time slider
If I tap on the album in "Now Playing" I get the timebar with Repeat
and Shuffle buttons on the sides.
I rather would see the timebar using the whole width of the screen and
the shuffle buttons beneath the time bar. It is possible then to
position more accurate, and the risk of accidently tapping the shuffle
or repeat is less.
B.t.w. Wouldn't it be more logical to display the large time indicator
above the timeslider? As it works now my finger covers the digits while
using the timeseek control

- Information about an album in the list.
Is this already possible? When browsing the list I'd like to see i.e.
what the bitrate is from an album or song.

Also I encountered several times that the Squeezecenter (7.4) Service
stopped when using the time slider. The only way to get it up then is by
starting the service manually with the Windows Service Manager (or by
computer restart).

--
Bert0123