Roger66;475786 Wrote:
> It was, but I used FF until ~the middle of the track before pressing the
> sleep button, just to save time. On 7.3.3 this worked flawlessly. This
> evening I give it another try with a longer song and start from the
> begin.

SrvrPowerCtrl tries to not consume too many SBS resources by running
just a single master timer that checks up on the various states of
things only once per minute.  This means that it can miss sorter
duration events.  In my testing of a couple of days ago, the sleep
functions were working fine, testing 'sleep at end of current song' with
a 1'16" track.  I'll try to reconfirm this test later today.

Part of my problem here is the impossibility of testing all features
against all platforms: redhat, debian, osx, windows xp, windows 7.
Inevitably, some bugs are going to slip through.

Roger66;475786 Wrote:
> How to switch a plugin to debug mode ?
SBS webUI->Settings->Advanced->Logging: check 'Save logging settings
for use at next application restart' and switch plugin.SrvrPowerCtrl
from 'Info' to 'Debug'.  Urp.  I see Epoch1970 beat me to this.

Roger66;475786 Wrote:
> To the car: Does Volkswagen sell the Passat or the Golf in your country
> ?
I think VW has just started selling the AWD diesels in the States this
year.  Before now, the only AWD VW available in the US was the Touareg,
with an automatic transmission (yuck).  Unfortunately, I think the
ground clearance with both the Golf & the Passat is just a little too
low for my 3 kilometers of very steep, gravel, frequently rutted,
frequently 40 cm of snow, elevation 2438 meters roadway to my house.
Otherwise, a Passat or Golf would be perfect as I really don't want to
get another full-blown SUV.  It's rumored that Subaru will introduce
it's diesels to the US market for the 2011 model year.

--
gharris999