gharris999;476722 Wrote:
> The only change that I made is that I packaged up the three windows
> utilites (SCPowerTool.exe, StartHidden.exe, SCCLITool.exe) yesterday in
> an installer exe that, by default, installs those three to the
> C:\Windows\System32 directory.I don't feel like that is the right location
> for those files.
SCPowerTool.exe writes a log file in the same directory which means that
I need to give the user running the server process write access to this
central directory. I had been thinking about something like
C:\ProgramFiles\SqueezecenterHelpers or rather
%ProgramFiles%\SqueezecenterHelpers where I could also place my
LightsOut script and which would be rather safe for any process to have
write access to.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezebox server 7.4.1 | server power control
20090701.14 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5