bpa;476109 Wrote:
> The problem is that changes have been made for mysqueezebox.com.
>
> Softsqueeze is now community supported and so if it does not have a
> feature you want, you should supply the necessary patch.
>
> SqueezePlay is the Logitech supported softplayer.

I understand what you are saying about new features. I'm not asking for
one.

I can use the old version to tell the service I have a player and I can
use it to play Sirius. I can use your version to play Sirius but I can't
use it to tell the service I have a player. That seems like a regression
to me.
I like your version better, by the way, because you fixed some really
annoying bugs. Thank you.

--
dhull