bpa;479606 Wrote:
> BBCiPlayerExtra - a plugin to provide additional menus for BBCiPlayer
> for Categories, A-Z and Schedule.
> I'd like feedback on whether it is useful and should be.

BBCiPlayerExtra seems to work fine for me on my laptop on first
impression.
I particularly like the Categories feature, and the Radio Highlights
looks like it could be useful.
Not sure about the A-Z in its current form with separate sub-menus for
each letter - might be more useful if it was possible to scroll through
a complete list and see the letters in large  like in the standard
squeezecenter Browse Albums function?

Hope I can also get iPlayer to play on my QNAP one day as well.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

--
MunichMelly

~~~~ System Info ~~~~
Squeezebox Duet (receiver firmware 62)

Squeezecenter v7.3.3
on QNAP 209 pro (SSOTS v3.15) or Vista laptop

BBC iPlayer (v0.9f) - laptop o.k., but most streams don't play on QNAP
BBC iPlayer Extras (v0.3)