Hi Triode.

Can I ask for yuur help as you seem to be the expert on this?
I posted this earlier:

-Firstly, my apologies if this is covered eƩsewhere, but I am not that
technical and am getting a bit confused...

I live outside the UK (Switzerland) and have rcently downloaded
Squeezecenter 7.4 to work with my squeezebox. I love listening again to
BBC radio programmes, and I soon realised AlienBBC would not work, so
got rid of it and have tried the Iplayer plugin instead.

However when I have tried to apply the plugin, I keep getting the
message in the plugins list that 'Iplayer is incompatible with this
version of Squeezecenter - Please update'

This is difficult as I can't find any other versions of Iplayer - or is
it asking mt to update Squeezecenter which I can't as I have the latest
version.

Hope this makes sense, would appreciate any simple technical
explanations as to what i can do!! :-)

Simon Fathers -

I really can't follow a lot of the threads on this forum as they often
use terms I don't understand.  All I use my squeezebox for is accessing
my mp3s and listen again via Alien BBC (as was)  but now I can't find
listen agin and Iplayer plugin doesn't seem to be working at all.  Have
gone back to version 7.3.3 in attempt to get it to work but no joy as
yet!

Very frustrated -  I'm a music fan who just wants to use his piece of
kit but I am not a techie!!

would appreciate any help.
Simon

--