bluegaspode;479970 Wrote:
> Humidity. Would by an 'H:' before better or should we just omit the
> whole value ?

Overall, I think you should look at the other SB Weather
plugins/screensavers as they don't have these issues.

As with any weather display, it's a good idea to have the following:

Current Day:  Current Time, Current Date/Day, Current Temp, Expected
Hi/Lo Temps, Weather Icon for the current forecast.  Optional -- not
necessary: Humidity and/or Chance of Precipitation.

Non-Current Days:  Day, Weather Icon for the Forecast for that day,
Expected Hi/Lo Temps.

bluegaspode;479970 Wrote:

> Yes you are right - it cannot make up its mind - its a forecast and it
> shows you the possibilities of the given day day. I'd really like to do
> it better if you have an idea feel free to tell me !

Less is more.  For the current day, consider changing the graphic every
few hours to update the forecast (for example, 6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am).
Use one graphic for each non-current day (you can update the non-current
day graphics every few hours like the current day, to capture a change
in forecast).

bluegaspode;479970 Wrote:

> Now as I I hope you understood the meaning of the various parts, I'd be
> grateful if you could give some hints on how I could improve the applet
> !

These suggestions would make it more useful as a substitute for the
digital clock screensaver.

*B

--
Bradley