Bradley;480694 Wrote:
> Use one graphic for each non-current day (you can update the non-current
> day graphics every few hours like the current day, to capture a change
> in forecast

But thats not possible with the current data-feed (the only free one
that I'm allowed to use is wunderground).
I get a feed for the current condition with one icon + temp.
I get a forecast feed (including the current day and the next two) with
high/low-temp + TWO icons.
As I don't know which of these two icons is better ('icon' or
'skyicon'), I just render them both.
So as much as I'd like to just show one icon, from my point I'm just
not able to do so ?

Also 'merging' the forecast of the current day (high/low-temp) with the
big-icon would result in a loss of information. Where should I put the
(two) icons of the current-day forecast?
Just omitting both icons wouldn't be good as well I really want to know
how the current day will develop ?

So actually I'm quite happy with the distribution:
*BIG*: current situation - Big Icon + Temp + Humidity + Date + Time
*3x SMALL*: forecast (current day, day + 1, day +2) with high/low temp
and two possible icons.

With your suggestions I could change it to:
*BIG*: current situation + forecast: Current Temp, Forecast Low/High
Temp, Forecast Icons (two toggling), current date, current time.
Icon of current Condition would be omitted.
*3x SMALL*: forcast (day+1, day+2, day+3) with high/low temp and two
possible icons (toggling).

What do others think ?
Should we merge the forecast of the current day into the 'big' area ?

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on Linkstation NAS (LS-CHL) (with Debian Lenny
instead of Stock-Firmware)