- do you use it frequently for live streams?
A: No, mostly Listen Again.

- are you in the UK?
A: Yes.

- if so does audio stall a couple of seconds after starting a stream
for a second or so while the player "rebuffers"
A: Never noticed this. iPlayer Plugin has been faultless for me :-)

- once it is going do you see any more rebuffering events (well anymore
than you see when using iplayer in a web browser)
A: No.

- would you prefer that the pause was removed if doing so means
delaying how long it takes to start a live stream?
A: Depends on how long a delay would be introduced; a few seconds would
be ok.

@Re-buffering: I wonder if this could be related to the speed of
people's Internet connection &/or how much steam their Squeeze Server
has? FYI: I'm running Squeezebox Duet (2 receivers), Squeeze Server
v7.4.1 on Windows 2003 Server (4GB RAM/Core Duo 2.8Ghz), 10Mbps Virgin
Media broadband. My broadband connex & server are lightly loaded and I
have not seen any rebuffering problems with the iPlayer Plugin.

@Surveys: Have a look at services like http://www.surveymonkey.com/ . .
. might be easier to collate results than a forum thread? Hth.

--
W92Neriah