I guess what's going on is that the headless server and MusicIp GUI
aren't actually talking to each other, only reading and writing to the
same dbase.

Funny how the "Test Connection" button on the server tab actually
works?

Didn't really pay that much attention when I set it up and it was a
good while ago.

That makes it very important that the headless server is using the file
that is created by MusicIP Mixer.

I think in one of your posts however you did say you could create a
test mix in the webpage from Spicefly...so I could be barking up the
wrong tree.

--
BodgeIT

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, either way you are
right!
*SS*(7.4.2 - r29251) on *WHS SP2*(VMWare 1.8 Device(No Sound Card))
*Slimp3*(FW 2.3), *Receiver*(FW 65) & *Controller*(7.4.1 r7915).