Michael! I think you have nailed the cause of this issue. If I change
the URL to your suggestion, I get a mix back.

The plugin is downloaded via the repository. If it indeed is a bug in
the plugin, then more people should have this problem...

I cannot really read/write perl, so me looking at the plugin itself
will probably not do too much good :)

Could it be a system variable that the plugin calls from the
environment it is installed in? that would explain why some on WHS
cannot get this working, and others can?

--
matthijskoopmans

Livingroom: SB3 (Logitech Black) + Onkyo SR805 + JBL CF120 + Dali
Concept Sub
Bedroom: SB BOOM
Office: SB3 (SlimDevices White) + Onkyo ASV420 + Jamo C70 + Jamo SW600
Server: Windows Home Server