The intent behind the new App podcast player is that user defines
podcast sources once on mysqueezebox.com and the list is available
whether player is connected to SBS or or mySB.

Any podcasts defined on mySB are available to all my player all the
time from the player interface.

I do not have a podcast player under SBS My Apps WebUI.  I think this
is a bug as the Podcasts menu under Extras is a left over from an old
plugin and only plays podcast defined on SBS but only from WebUI.

As a workaround most podcast URLs can be saved as a favorite and is
available and will behave correctly on players and WebUI alike - the
same as Podcast player App.

--
bpa