Hi guys,

Should the EQ work for FLAC aswell? If yes, anything required in order
to enable that particular file type? As you might have guessed I have
installed it as per "a.skarpa - procedure" and this is what I see:

1. Menu-option 2 on remote: "SqueezeCenter needs to be restarted"?

2. The Tone-tests under "settings" works. Quietness also.

3. Changing EQ settings like balance, bass, treble has no effect.

So it works but just not the ones I want to work (balance, bass,
treble). I guess it would be wise to get those working before setting up
the room.

I'm running 7.4 with newest Inguz on a W2003 Server.

Any advices?

ITemplate