Thanks for the reply, cparker. Hmm, I am almost positive that I am
actually running the 1.9 beta 6 version that has been offered on
MusicIP's website for quite some time now. I got the version information
in my post from the "About MusicIP Mixer" dialog from the Help menu. I
assume that MusicIP just forgot to update that screen.

Could you check yours at your convenience and let me know if it says
the same as mine? If yours really does indicate version 1.9 then let me
know... maybe that version will be compatible with genpuid.

Do you use genpuid 1.4? Have you had any issues with its m3lib files
being incompatible with the MusicIP GUI?

Thanks again.

--
bookemdano