audiomuze;492785 Wrote:
> You're in luck - I saved the lot as soon as I could see where things
> were headed.  I'm only sorry I never got round to archiving the forum
> before it was pulled (who the hell knows why, it still had lots of
> useful information on it).
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/317090152/MusicMixer1.9b6.exe.html
> MD5: 4C5BBC93BFD64B02C47450702E1CFA15

I have exactly the same issue as the OP, except I'm running in Linux.
I'd like to download the version you've got here, but it doesn't seem
available.  Audiomuze, any chance you could make this available again?
And you don't happen to have a 1.9 version for Linux do you?

I to am trying to analyse my files then add filters to the lib to
exclude genres on mixing.

The other route is to use an older version of genpuid - any body got a
copy?

--
chris.mason