I'm sorry to say that I currently stopped any development on my
applets.

Logitech currently puts all resources to their Touch release, ignoring
serious troubles with the existing product line like a not reliably
working alarm clock for the radio, MySB.com connection problems for
european customers and so on.

As not waking up at the right time makes me very angry, I'm not in any
good mood to spend more time on improving the applets.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.